Russian lawyer for foreign nationals

We work across all Russia
Law Firm

GOSUSLUGI – why do I need to register there? How do I do it? (literally «State services») is a very useful state web-portal where you can interact with Russian authorities, for example, there you can apply for a residence permit, or a Russian passport, apply to get married, register a newborn, pay a fine, schedule an appointment with a doctor, apply for a driver's license, etc. How to register on this portal?

1. Log on using just your phone and email. This way you'll create a simplified account.

2. For the account to get standard status, you need to fill out the user profile and initiate the data verification procedure. You will need your passport and SNILS. SNILS is a number assigned by the Social Fund of Russia, usually on a card. If you work in Russia, you have this number, if not, you can get it at the Social Fund.

3. Confirm your identity, either through an online bank or in person in a User Service Center.

Need legal help? Feel free to contact us:
Tel: +7 909 961-19-09
Visit us: Moscow, Zubovskiy bulvar, building 4/1, office 308

You might also like the articles:
Can a foreign student work in Russia?
Temporary Residence Permit in Russia
Educational Temporary Residence Permit in Russia
We are in social networks
Subscribe to our groups in social networks
More useful articles
Or find out more about our services